From: Jose Quiroga (joseluisquiroga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-03 15:48:35

Hi OpenMPI people,

In the attached file is all the info (as simple as I
could reproduce it) of what I think is a bug.

The basic idea is that in a sigle processor debian
machine, only TCP messaging, 1.1.2 and previous abort
in the sample program during MPI_Barrier when run with

three processes (more fail too but unpredictable).

My best guess is that PtoP messaging is interfering
with collective messaging.

Thanks for OpenMPI !

JLQ.

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business
(http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com)

** **
** WARNING: This email contains an attachment of a very suspicious type. **
** You are urged NOT to open this attachment unless you are absolutely **
** sure it is legitimate. Opening this attachment may cause irreparable **
** damage to your computer and your files. If you have any questions **
** about the validity of this message, PLEASE SEEK HELP BEFORE OPENING IT. **
** **
** This warning was added by the IU Computer Science Dept. mail scanner. **