From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-02 08:46:03

I truly appreciate your patience. Let me talk to some of our Bproc folks and
see if they can tell me what is going on. I agree - I would have expected
the NODES to be 0,1. The fact that you are getting just 0 explains the
behavior you are seeing with Open MPI.

I also know (though I don't the command syntax) that you can get a long-term
allocation from bjs (i.e., one that continues until you logout). Let me dig
a little and see how that is done.

Again, I appreciate your patience.
Ralph