From: calin pal (calin.fc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-02 04:09:09

sir,
       in four machine of our college i have installed in this way..that i
m sending u....
i start four machine from root...
then i installed the openmpi1.1.1 -tar.gz using the commands.....
>>tar -xvzf openmpi-1.1.1
>>cd openmpi-1.1.1
>>./configure --prefix=/usr/local
>>make
>>make all install
>>ompi_info
that i did in root

then according to u r suggestion i went to user(where i did my program
jacobi.c)
gave the password
then i wrote
>>cd .bashrc
>>export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>>source .bashrc
>>mpicc mpihello.c -o mpihello
>>mpirun -np 4 mpihello

after did all this thing i m getting the problem libmpi:so file
......"mpihello" is not working

what i supposed to do???????

should i have to install again???

anything wrong in the installation ???? sir i cant undersatnd from the FAQ
whatever u have suggested to see me....thats why i m asking again sir please
tell me whatever i have done in our computer is this okay or anything i have
to change in the code what i have written in the above code please check it
out sir ........and tell me whats wrong in my code ........please
sir.....please sir read the command also which i have used for installation
in root and user for running the openmpi-1.1.1.tar.gz .......please see it.

calin pal
fergusson college
india
msc.tech(maths and comp.sc)