From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-01 10:31:03

All the installation problems are overlooked in our FAQ. The pointer
to the FAQ is the following http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/. For all
questions related to the installation of Open MPI please refer to
http://www.open-mpi.org/faq/?category=running. As far as I see, the
answer to your question is already there (http://www.open-mpi.org/
faq/?category=running#adding-ompi-to-path).

   Thanks,
     george.