From: calin pal (calin.fc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-01 03:17:16

sir,
       in four machine of our college i have installed in this way..that i
m sending u....
i start four machine from root...
then i installed the openmpi1.1.1 -tar.gz using the commands.....
>>tar -xvzf openmpi-1.1.1
>>cd openmpi-1.1.1
>>./configure --prefix=/usr/local
>>make
>>make all install
>>ompi_info
that i did in root

then according to u r suggestion i went to user(where i did my program
jacobi.c)
gave the password
then i wrote
>>cd .bashrc
>>export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
>>source .bashrc
>>mpicc mpihello.c -o mpihello
>>mpirun -np 4 mpihello

after did all this thing i m getting the problem libmpi:so file
......mpihello is not working

what i supposed to do???????

should i have to install again????

sir,please tell me the proper insatallation according to my problem........

calin..
fergusson college
msc.tech