From: shane kennedy (kennedy_shane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-27 11:04:24

thank you for your reply. i am using mpicc/mpif90. i
am able to successfully compile, but during execution
i receive an "error while loading shared libraries."
i tried compiling/linking w/ -static flag to overcome
the shared library error. however, linking w/ -static
gives me an error of "ld: cannot find -lmpi." i do
not have a libmpi.a file. i do have a libmpi.la file
but don't know how to link to it.

thank you,
shane

http://mail.yahoo.com