From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-19 11:39:28

Well, that help me realize that there are people who type a lot
faster than me :) Thanks Justin for your accurate answer.
The only thing here is that in this particular case is not gcc who
does not find the library (the error does not happen at compile time)
but the runtime linker. So /etc/ld.so.conf is definitively the problem.

   george.