From: calin pal (calin.fc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-19 06:41:52

  hi,
             i m calin from india....i m working on openmpi....i have
installed openmpi 1.1.1-tar.gz in four machines in our college lab....in one
system the openmpi is properly working.i have written "hello world" program
in all machines .but in one machine its working properly.in other machine
gives
((
(hello:error while loading shared libraries:libmpi.so..o;cannot open shared
object file:no such file or directory.)))))

what is the problem plz tel me......and how to solve it..please tell me

calin pal
india
fergusson college
msc.tech(maths and computer sc.)