From: Dan Cardin (dcardin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-18 12:37:39

I found my problem. I installed my openmpi onto an nfs share that
resides on another machine. If I login to the machine where the nfs
share is physically I can compile and run the hello world.

This is my first cluster build. Does anyone have a suggestion how I can
keeps this on a nfs share and make it work? Thank you

Mac os x 10.3 cluster

-dan