From: Cupp, Matthew R (cuppm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-16 11:25:54

Thanks for the info, Jeff.

It sounds like THREAD_SINGLE is the only known working option available
currently? Is there really a difference between that and
THREAD_FUNNELED? Like if I have 2 threads, but only the main thread is
the one making MPI calls, is that allowed? It seems to work, but I
wasn't sure if there was something else that would cause it to lock or
fail somewhere.

Thanks,
Matt
Matt Cupp