From: Caird, Andrew J (acaird_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-03 14:23:51

And in case you think that Scott might be just trying to sell more Cisco
HCAs :) I'll be an independant voice stating that they do, indeed, work.
And they work quite well and without any real effort to get it going.

Thanks to both Cisco and the OpenMPI crew (and the overlap between the
two) for making this easy on us.

--andy