On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:48:14 -0600, Janet Tvedt <tvedt_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I was curious if there is a list showing which InfiniBand HCAs are known
> to work with Open MPI.
I can't claim to know which ones are *known* to work, but I've never seen
an IB HCA that didn't work with Open MPI.
That being said, here's the HCA's I've worked with:
* Mellanox MT23108 based HCA (PCI-X, SDR)
* Mellanox MTLP25208 based HCA (PCI-Express; not sure if it does DDR, as
the IB switch I have is SDR...)
* This is with the following software:
* OpenFabrics IB software
* Mellanox "IB Gold" IB software
* SilverStorm InfiniServ IB software.
I haven't tried any non-Mellanox IB silicon with Open MPI (eg. qLogic's
That about sums up what I *know* works...