From: Åke Sandgren (ake.sandgren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-03 02:44:53

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 18:39 -0400, Michael Kluskens wrote:
> Having trouble getting BLACS to pass tests.
>
> OpenMPI, BLACS, and blacstester built just fine. Tester reports
> errors for integer and real cases #1 and #51 and more for the other
> types..
>
> <http://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/356> is an open ticket
> related to this.

Finally someone else with the same problem!!!

I tried the suggested fix from ticket 356 but it didn't help.
I still get lots of errors in the blacstest.

I'm running on a dual-cpu opteron with Ubuntu dapper and gcc-4.0.
The tests also failed on our i386 Ubuntu breezy system with gcc-3.4

Internet: ake_at_[hidden]   Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90 7866126