From: Abhishek Pratap (abhishek.vit_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-29 11:54:31

 Hello All

can i execute a perl program over MPI. My program has to access Mysql
database for accessing the data during runtime.

Is it Possible here in perl i can use Perl's Parallel::MPI (or
Parallel::MPI::Simple) but will they be able to access the mysql database
simultaneously from the server.

Regards,
Abhishek

On 9/29/06, Prakash Velayutham <prakash.velayutham_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Use Perl's Parallel::MPI (or Parallel::MPI::Simple) module. Get it from
> CPAN. Documentation should be good enough to start with.
>
> Prakash
>
> Abhishek Pratap wrote:
> > Can i execute a code written in perl over with MPI.
> >
> > My code also access a database present locally on the server.
> >
> > I am new to this field . Looking for some help
> >
> > Regards,
> > Abhishek

Abhishek Pratap
Third Year