From: micki _ (micki_b1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-20 07:44:12

Run Time Error -
I can't run any of the command as a user for example
mpirun Or mpicc don't run in user mode (Only As Root)
The file ompi_config.h
was found in ./ompi/include/ompi_config.h
Not in share/include/ompi_config.h

Error Message of mpirun
Sorry! You were supposed to get help about:
    orterun:usage
from the file:
    help-orterun.txt
But I couldn't find any file matching that name. Sorry!

when i run mpicc i don't see the message - no input files

./configure and make - i run as a user
make install i run as root

why ?