From: Donald Kerr (Don.Kerr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-10 18:40:46

So I guess what I am really asking is, what is expected and what is the
trigger.

What I am hearing is that the trigger is if the btl stack (libraries
drivers and so on) is available it will be loaded, attempted to use and
if there is a problem a message like I show below is expected.

If the btl stack is not available no attempt to load and no message is
expected.

So what I am seeing is expected behavior.

Thanks
-DON