From: Manav Bhatia (manav_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-05 18:35:35

Hi,

     I am using OpenMPI 1.1 on Mac OS 10.4.7 with intel processors. I
compiled and installed using the following options:

/configure --prefix=/usr/local/openmpi --disable-mpi-f77 --disable-
mpi-f90

Everything compiles and runs fine in optimized mode using mpic++,
however, I get the following compilation error message when compiling
in debug mode

/usr/local/openmpi/include/mpi.h:147: error: ISO C++ does not support
'long long'

I am using the following compiler options in optimized mode

-DNDEBUG -fno-common -O2 -felide-constructors -funroll-loops -fstrict-
aliasing -Wdisabled-optimization

and the following in debug mode

-DDEBUG -fno-common -O0 -felide-constructors -g -ansi -pedantic -W -
Wall -Wunused -Wpointer-arith -Wimplicit -Wformat -Wparentheses -
Woverloaded-virtual -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG_PEDANTIC

Kindly help me understand what is happening here, and how I could
resolve this error. Please let me know if I could help you with more
information about this.

Thanks
Manav