From: Gunnar Johansson (gunjo81_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-03 08:04:11

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer, but I'm very embarassed to say
that some of our machines in our setup still had a firewall enabled.
Which of course I should have verified in the first place, before
posting the question here.

Still, I'm impressed that OpenMPI still made it through the firewalls
to some extent!

Thanks, Gunnar Johansson