From: Gunnar Johansson (gunjo81_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-25 11:13:14

Hi all,

We have set up OpenMPI over a set of 5 machines (2 dual CPU) and get this
error when trying to start an MPI application with more than 5 processes:

[0,1,2][btl_tcp_endpoint.c:572:mca_btl_tcp_endpoint_complete_connect]
connect() failed with errno=113

Anything below 5 proc. works great. We have set the btl_tcp_if_include and
and the oob_tcp_include to the correct interface to use on each machine.
Anything else we can try / diagnostics to run to provide more info about the
problem?

Thanks, Gunnar Johansson