From: esaifu (esaifu_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-20 02:00:41

Dear All,
      I was able to compile OpenMPI and create wrapper functions(like mpicc,mpif77,etc) on top of GNU compilers.But when i tried it with Intel fortran compiler(Since i need f90 compiler also),i met with some configuration error(Hence i did'nt ger the Makefile).I am here with attching the error file which i am getting while configuring the source code.What could be the problem.Thanks in advance.
Regards
Saifudheen
esaifu_at_[hidden]