From: Paul Heinzlreiter (ph_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-19 10:54:06

I just copied .../openmpi/include/openmpi/ompi/... to
../openmpi/include/ompi/ ...

and all went well, VTK was built together with it's testing tree
including MPI applications, using the g++/gcc compiler.

maybe it works with the mpi(CC/cc) compiler without moving directories

you can only specify one compiler for the whole vtk source and most of
it is not mpi dependent.