From: John Robinson (jr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-11 14:47:29

Hi Edgar,

I really was responding to the original poster, not to you.

The MPI port should be treated as an opaque object, really, right?

I was also wondering whether the user was worried about the TCP port
that MPI daemons use to communicate with each other (assuming there
are daemons involved), but i didn't want to go there. ;-)

thanks,
/jr

---