From: Abhishek Agarwal (a_agarwal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-11 14:40:16

I have a seprate process which is not linked to this process and hence
doesnot know anything about this MPI process. I wants to receive some data
for this server process.

Hence I wanted to know if i could specify a specific port. I have used
MPI_publish and it seem to work fine.

Please advice further is there is a way to start a service at a particular
port.

Thanks
Abhishek