From: Abhishek Agarwal (a_agarwal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-07 15:12:51

Hello,

I have done some work on this using MPICH which is very similar to OpenMPI
usage.

The i think this is working as soon as you spawn a process it creates a
intercommunicator and you can comunicate with the corresponding working
using that intercommunicator. If you want to communicate between two workers
then you will have to merge all the processes which communicate into one
intra communicator and pass that particular intracommunicator during
communication.

I hope this helps
Abhishek
Nortel Gov. Sol.