From: Eric Thibodeau (kyron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-05 16:41:11

Hello all,

        Before I embark on a train that will run out of tracks, I wanted to get a WFF concerning the spwaning mechanisme in OpenMPI. The intent is that I would program a "simple" parallel application that would demonstrate the ability of recent MPI implementations (OpenMPI) to dynamically ADD or remove processes from the parallel task pool. Of course, any documentation concerning these new features would also be greatly appreciated ;)

Thanks,

--
Eric Thibodeau
Neural Bucket Solutions Inc.