From: George Bosilca (bosilca_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-05 16:17:41

Chris,

I'm doing most of my work on Open MPI on a similar machine (Dual g5
64 bits with 4GB of RAM). I'm using several compiler (gcc as well as
IBM). Usually, I'm compiling it with the latest unstable version of
gcc/gfortran (directly fetched from subversion). I never noticed this
problem. Everything runs smoothly for me. However, last time I update
my gcc/gfortran was 3 weeks ago. I will try to update to the latest
version and see if I notice something weird.

   Thanks,
     George.