From: Manal Helal (manalorama_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-04 02:51:12

Hi

I am trying to compile a code that was done for MPICH2 to openmpi 1.1,
and I am getting a warning:

 warning: passing argument 3 of ‘MPI_Irecv’ makes pointer from integer
without a cast

MPI_Irecv takes the third parameter (the buffer type) as integer
(MPI_Datatype), and I am using constants declared with (#define) and
these used to work fine with me on MPICH2.

Are the MPI APIs interfaces different in open-mpi? if so, where can I
get this reference?

I am afraid I might be wrong about something else,

thanks again,

Manal