From: Patrick Jessee (pj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-29 17:11:42

Jeff,

Sorry for the confusion. It's for the the "mca_oob_tcp_accept" thread.
I mistakenly replied to the wrong message ("keyval parser").

As for the "mca_oob_tcp_accept" thread, I have since found since found
some more information on the problem (1.1 no longer works if stdin is
closed; 1.0.2 was fine) and have reported this in another message
("Openmpi 1.1: startup problem caused by file descriptor state").

Let me know if you need anymore information. Thanks for following up.

-Patrick