From: Eric Thibodeau (kyron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 13:13:36

I am actually running the released 1.1. I can send you my code, if you want, and you could try running it off a single node with -np 4 or 5 (oversubscribing) and see if you get a BUS_ADRALN error off one node. The only restriction to compiling the code is that X libs be available (display is not required for the execution though it's more fun :P)

Eric

--
Eric Thibodeau
Neural Bucket Solutions Inc.