From: Eric Thibodeau (kyron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 12:21:22

Terry,

        I was about to comment on this. could you tell me the specs of your machine. As you will notice in "my thread", I am running into problems on Sparc SPM systems where the CPU borad's RTC are in a doubtfull state. Are-you running 1.1 on SMP machines. If so, on how many procs and what hardware/OS version is this running off?

ET

Le mercredi 28 juin 2006 10:35, Terry D. Dontje a écrit :
> Frank,
>
> Can you set your limit coredumpsize to non-zero rerun the program
> and then get the stack via dbx?
>
> So, I have a similar case of BUS_ADRALN on SPARC systems with an
> older version (June 21st) of the trunk. I've since run using the latest
> trunk and the
> bus went away. I am now going to try this out with v1.1 to see if I get
> similar
> results. Your stack would help me try and determine if this is an
> OpenMPI issue
> or possibly some type of platform problem.
>
> There is another thread with Eric Thibodeau that I am unsure if it is
> the same issue
> as either of our situation.
>
> --td