From: shen T.T. (life_floating_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-28 09:09:10

If i mpirun the MPI application--'hello world' on a single computer(dual core) itself, it is work. But it can't be successful when i mpirun it across multiple nodes. The rsh/ssh agent is work, i can rsh/ssh to other nodes.Everytime i mpirun 'hostname' , the remote rsh/ssh agent ask for the password.I enter the password but the Openmpi is hang. It is just hang and nothing else.
  I don't know what happen to my Openmpi enviroment or operating system.

  Would you ever encount this problem?

Vincent
"Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)" <jsquyres_at_[hidden]> »¡¡G
      Can you provide a little more information?

  What exactly are you trying to mpirun across multiple nodes? Is it an MPI application or a non-MPI application? For example, can you mpirun "hostname" (i.e., the Unix hostname utility) across multiple nodes successfully?

  If you're trying to mpirun a user application, what application is it? Can you mpirun a trivial MPI application (e.g., hello world) successfully?

  Thanks.