From: Michael Kluskens (mkluskens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-26 19:04:31

If you have both OpenMPI 1.0.2 and 1.1 installed in separate areas
there are a lot of different ways to mess that up.

Offhand:

Did you configure with --prefix pointed at each of the different areas.

If both areas are in PATH or LD_LIBRARY_PATH or whatever environment
variable your compiler uses than things could be interesting (Intel
compiler using FPATH for include files).

Michael