From: Patrick Jessee (pj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-26 18:28:32

Michael,

Hello. Thanks for the response. We do clean configures and makes under
/tmp, and install in a completely separate area so I don't see how
anything from 1.0.2 could be left over in the 1.1 installation. We
aren't installing 1.1 over 1.0.2. 1.1 is configured, built, and
installed in a completely different area.

-Patrick