From: Michael Kluskens (mkluskens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-26 16:48:10

You may have to properly uninstall OpenMPI 1.0.2 before installing
OpenMPI 1.1

This was an issue in the past.

I would recommend you go into your OpenMPI 1.1 directory and type
"make uninstall", then if you have it go into your OpenMPI 1.0.2
directory and do the same. If you don't have a directory with
OpenMPI 1.0.2 configured already then either rebuild OpenMPI 1.0.2 or
go into /usr/local and identify all remaining OpenMPI directories and
components and remove them. Basically you should find directories
modified when you installed OpenMPI 1.1 (or when you uninstalled it)
and you may find components dated from when you installed OpenMPI 1.0.2.

Michael