From: Benjamin Landsteiner (landstei_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-26 16:34:19

Hello all,
        I recently upgraded to v1.1 of Open MPI and ran into a problem on my
head node that I can't seem to solve. Upon running mpicc, mpiCC, mpic
++, and so forth, I get an error like this:

[root_at_wolfhead ~]# mpicc -o hello_mpi hello.c
[wolfhead:32258] keyval parser: error 1 reading file /usr/local/share/
openmpi/mpicc-wrapper-data.txt at line 1:
   project=Open MPI

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and this error
remains. A few other notes:
* The machine is running Fedora Core 5 x86
* I did not reinstall v1.0.2 first, but have since done that (which
solved a few other errors I had)
* Nearly identical machines (ie, the worker nodes) do NOT exhibit
this problem
* The file referenced in the error (mpicc-wraper-data.txt) is
identical to the same file on the worker nodes (as are permissions,
et cetera)
* The resultant compiled file works just fine
* My ompi-output.tar.gz file can be found here: http://www.stolaf.edu/
people/landstei/ompi-output.tar.gz

Thanks,
Ben Landsteiner