From: Michael Kluskens (mkluskens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-19 13:33:04

Is anyone using MPI_Wtime with any version of OpenMPI under Fortran 90?

I got my program to compile with MPI_Wtime commands but the
difference between two different times in the process is always zero.

When compiling against OpenMPI I have to specify

mytime = MPI_Wtime

For other MPI's I specify:

mytime = MPI_Wtime()

This has been tested on a dual-opteron with PGI 6.1-5 and a G4 with
g95, I'm currently using OpenMPI 1.2a1r10297.

The same code works fine on the dual-operton with PGI 6.1-5 and
MPICH2, SGI Altix with Intel compilers and SGI MPI library, and SGI
IRIX with SGI MPI library.

Michael