From: Martin Schafföner (martin.schaffoener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-16 03:27:23

On Thursday 15 June 2006 16:08, Brock Palen wrote:
> Jezz i really cant read this morning, you are using torque and the
> mpiexec is the one with openmpi. I cant help you then someone else
> is going to have to. Sorry

Would it be much of a hassle to run a very simple mpi job (may even in an
interactive PBS session?) with mpiexec arguments -d --mca pls_tm_debug 1 ?
Could you then post the output so that I (and maybe others) have a reference?

Regards,

--
Martin Schafföner
Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and