From: Doolittle, Joshua (joshua.doolittle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-14 13:05:19

I am running Open MPI version 1.0.2 and slurm 1.1.0. I can run slurm
jobs, and I can run mpi jobs. However, when I run a mpi job in slurm
batch mode with 4 processes, the processes do not talk to each other.
They act like they are the only process. I'm running these in slurm
batch mode. The job that I'm running is a simple mpi optimized hello
world. I'm running these on an opteron (x86_64) blade system from a
head node. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Joshua Doolittle
- Intern 2
- (509) 376-3958
- EMSL High Perf. Computing