From: Michael Kluskens (mkluskens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-12 09:46:28

On Jun 9, 2006, at 12:33 PM, Brian W. Barrett wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Michael Kluskens wrote:
>
>> call MPI_WAITALL(3,sp_request,MPI_STATUSES_IGNORE,ier)
>> 1
>> Error: Generic subroutine 'mpi_waitall' at (1) is not consistent with
>> a specific subroutine interface
>>
>> Issue, 3rd argument of MPI_WAITALL expects an integer array normally,
>> but this constant is permitted by the standard.
>>
>> This is with OpenMPI 1.2a1r10186, I can check the details of the
>> scripts and generated files next week for whatever is the latest
>> version. But odds are this has not been spotted.
>
> Michael -
>
> Which compiler are you using? I'm trying to replicate, and
> gfortran isn't getting mad at me (which is weird, because I would
> have expected it to get very angry at me).

I'm using g95 and I configure with:

./configure F77=g95 FC=g95 LDFLAGS=-lSystemStubs --with-mpi-f90-
size=large --enable-static --with-f90-max-array-dim=3

Downloaded "openmpi-1.2a1r10297" today.

Looking at the scripts I believe this problem was fixed between 10186
and 10297.

I can't test until I check for and if needed implement my fixes to
the other interfaces I mentioned previously.

Michael