From: Brian W. Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-08 19:10:55

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Michael Kluskens wrote:

> call MPI_WAITALL(3,sp_request,MPI_STATUSES_IGNORE,ier)
> 1
> Error: Generic subroutine 'mpi_waitall' at (1) is not consistent with
> a specific subroutine interface
>
> Issue, 3rd argument of MPI_WAITALL expects an integer array normally,
> but this constant is permitted by the standard.
>
> This is with OpenMPI 1.2a1r10186, I can check the details of the
> scripts and generated files next week for whatever is the latest
> version. But odds are this has not been spotted.

Thanks for the bug report -- it does look like this is an issue we haven't
dealt with yet. I've filed a bug in our tracking system on the issue, and
hopefully Jeff will be able to take a look in the near future.

I'm pretty sure this will also be a problem for TESTALL, WAITSOME, and
WAITANY.

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett
   Graduate Student, Open Systems Lab, Indiana University