From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-30 22:32:44

On May 30, 2006, at 10:45 AM, Troy Telford wrote:

> I've been having trouble using Open MPI with a medium-sized cluster:
>
> This cluster has three fabrics: Gigabit Ethernet, 10G Myrinet MX, and
> InfiniBand. Myrinet works great. IB and GigE have issues:

Thank you for the bug reports. We've done some work on both the
openib and tcp BTLs since we released 1.0.2. I was wondering if you
could look at our 1.0.3 and 1.1 development nightly snapshots and see
if the issues have already been resolved:

     http://www.open-mpi.org/nightly/

Also, it would be useful to know more about the platform (32 / 64
bit, etc) and how you configured Open MPI.

Thanks,

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett