From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-26 06:58:34

You should probably look at the README file that is included with Open
MPI -- it has instructions for compiling and installing Open MPI.
Additionally, there is quite a bit of information in the Open MPI FAQ,
particularly under the "Building Open MPI" section
Open MPI does not have lamboot, lamclean, wipe, lamgrow -- these are
LAM-specific commands. See the "Running MPI Jobs" section of the Open
Open MPI does provide the C++ MPI bindings, typically without any
additional libraries (you need a functioning C++ compiler that is
compile- and link-compatible with your C compiler, of course).