From: imran shaik (sk.imran_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-26 02:03:32

Hi ,
  I am a newbie of openMPI.
  I was running LAM/MPI. I was able to buld latest version of lam 7.1.2.
  I am using RedHat 9(shrike).

  Do i need additional libraries to build openMPI? Can i just build in a simple way as in LAM/MPI?

  Are there any equivalents of lamboot,lamclean, wipe, lamgrow tools in openMPI?

  Does openMPI provide C++ support without any additional libraries(on my system) as in LAM/MPI 7.1.2?

  Sorry for flooding with too many questions. I actually need to make quick decision on OpenMPI. :-(

  Thanks in advance.!

  Regards,
  Imran

http://mail.yahoo.com