From: Paul (paul.lundin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-25 11:51:15

Okay, I rebuilt using those diffs. Currently I am still having issues with
pallas however. That being said I think my issue is more with
compiling/linking pallas. Here is my pallas make_$arch file:

MPI_HOME = /opt/ompi/
MPI_INCLUDE = $(MPI_HOME)/include
LIB_PATH =
LIBS =
CC = ${MPI_HOME}/bin/mpicc
OPTFLAGS = -O
CLINKER = ${CC}
LDFLAGS = -m64
CPPFLAGS = -m64

Again ldd'ing the IMB-MPI1 file works fine, and the compilation completes
okay.