From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-25 10:02:08

I actually had to set FCFLAGS, not LDFLAGS, to get arbitrary flags
passed down to the Fortran tests in configure.

Can you try that? (I'm not 100% sure -- you may need to specify LDFLAGS
*and* FCFLAGS...?)

We have made substantial improvements to the configure tests with
regards to the MPI F90 bindings in the upcoming 1.1 release. Most of
the work is currently off in a temporary branch in our code repository
(meaning that it doesn't show up yet in the nightly trunk tarballs), but
it will hopefully be brought back to the trunk soon.