From: Michael Kluskens (mkluskens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-25 08:02:00

One possibility is that you didn't properly uninstall version 1.0.1
before installing version 1.0.2 & 1.0.3.

There was a change with some of the libraries a while back that
caused me a similar problem. An install of later versions of OpenMPI
do not remove certain libraries from 1.0.1.

You absolutely have to:

cd openmpi1.0.1
sudo make uninstall
cd ../openmpi1.0.2
sudo make install

I have had no trouble in the past with PGF90 version 6.1-3 and
OpenMPI 1.1a on a dual Operton 1.4 GHz machine running Debian Linux.

Michael