From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-24 11:55:43

Open MPI does require the F77 bindings for F90 support. Hence, if you
want to use g95, you also need to have the F77 bindings configured and
built.

>From the output you sent, you ran "./configure FC=g95". Configure did
not find a valid F77 compiler, and therefore skipped both the F77 and
F90 bindings.

Can you try:

    ./configure FC=g95 F77=g95
and/or
    ./configure FC=gfortran F77=gfortran

You said you tried the formed but it died in configure -- can you send
the configure output and config.log from that run?

Thanks.