From: Brian Barrett (brbarret_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 13:15:09

On May 23, 2006, at 11:04 AM, Luigi Paioro wrote:

> Hello!
>
> A quick question.
>
> Is anybody developing the OpenMPI bindings for Perl, Python and Java?

I don't think anyone is developing bindings for Open MPI's internal
functions for Perl, Python, or Java. However, if all you want is MPI
bindings, I believe there are generic bindings for all three
languages for MPI. Open MPI conforms to the MPI standard, so any of
the bindings that follow the standard should work without problems.

Hope this helps,

Brian

--
   Brian Barrett