From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-23 13:15:12

There are various projects out there that provide bindings in different
languages -- most (if not all?) simply layer on top of the native C
bindings, so you should be able to run them with Open MPI (disclaimer: I
have not tried any of these).

I know that I have seen MPI bindings for Java (there's several packages
out there, but I don't know if any of them are recent). Some googling
shows Perl and Python bindings:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pympi/
http://search.cpan.org/~josh/Parallel-MPI-0.03/MPI.pm