From: Jeff Squyres \(jsquyres\) (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-02 00:19:17

Can you run this program through a debugger and see if you can produce a
backtrace where the error is occurring? (the OSX error message suggests
putting a breakpoint in "szone_debug" to track it down)

It looks like it's trying to malloc a massive amount of memory, which
shouldn't be happening. Hopefully, this should be something easy to
track down -- but first we need to know where it is happening.